1. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A major league baseball player.
2. Where’d you grow up? School?
I grew up in Milwaukee and went to Marquette University High School.
3. What are some of your pet peeves?
4. What is the first concert you attended?
Club MTV concert at Summerfest featuring Bell Biv Devoe, Gerardo, Tony! Toni! Tone!, Color Me Bad, and C&C Music Factory.
5. What music is on your iPhone/Android phone?
Rap and Disney Themepark Music.
6. Where is your favorite place to be?
At a sporting event.
7. You’re happiest when-
watching my kids compete in there sports.
8. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Disney World it’s the happiest place on earth. I find a trip to Disney to be relaxing and enjoy everything Disney has to offer.
9. What is one TV Show you can re-watch endlessly?
10. How did you first learn about ASI?
Worked with ASI when I was at Wilson Mutual
11. What do you like most about ASI?
The people it is the most family oriented place I have ever worked. Everyone is there to help you and the customer.
12. Tell us three things most people don’t know about you-
– I have 3 tattoos
– I am a Disney Fanatic
– I enjoy going to Dirt Track Races
13. Top three life highlights-
– Being a Father to my kids
– Playing in a college world series
– Being married 26 years
14. Any random facts you could share with us?
I am the last Marian College/University baseball player to be named All-American.
15. What is on your bucket list?
– Attending the world cup
– Traveling to England and Ireland
– Watching games at various College basketball arenas (Duke, Kansas, Indiana) and football stadiums (Florida, Tennessee, Clemson, Michigan)
– Going to SEC baseball tournament and College world series
16. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Reality Dating Shows
17. What is an ability you wish you had?
Be more handy around the house. I have a hard time fixing anything.
18. Do you have an office nickname? What is it?
Chard comes from a typo on the list of teams when ASI went bowling with Society.
19. Tell us a little bit about your family-
Wife of 26 years Nikki, 2 sons Jamison 20 and Dane 18 and twin daughters Natalie and Aliya 15.
20. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Happy 1 Year Workaversary, Chad!