Happy Anniversary to Courtney, our most Promising Business Analyst (and Whitest Sneakers). Today we’re celebrating Courtney’s first anniversary with us here at ASI! She’s not only changed both last name and address since joining us, she’s changed how some of our clients do business! Courtney is instrumental in testing, documenting, and improving many of our client’s processes and systems. Change is hard, but in Courtney’s reassuring hands, it’s a lot easier.
We sat down with Courtney to learn a little more about her life.
- What was your favorite job growing up? Dogsitting for professors in college.
- Favorite podcast? Office Ladies (of course).
- What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?Captioning assistant, I’d listen in on phone calls and type captions for people with hearing issues.
- When you have thirty minutes of free time, how do you pass the time? Play Pokemon Go battles.
- What is the first concert you attended?I saw Ben Folds on my birthday in high school, and he sang happy birthday to me.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?Putting away laundry.
- What is the one TV show you can rewatch endlessly? The Office.
- What is your proudest moment at ASI? Receiving my Dundie Award for “Promising Business Analyst (and Whitest Sneakers).
- Describe what you were like at age 10.Chonky but has a great personality.
- If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?Aubrey Plaza.
- If your house was burning down, what is the one non-living thing you would save? My custom Cubone painting gifted to me by a friend.
- What celebrity do people think you look like? I’ve been told I look like Emma Stone, but don’t see it.
- What children’s character can you relate with most and why?Umaru from Himoto Umaru-chan because all she wants to do is play video games, eat, and sleep when she is home. Saaame.
- What did you want to be when growing up?A vet.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?Canned octopus, 0/10 would not. recommend.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Meeting Nick Cannon at Universal Studios.
- What music is on your iPhone/Android phone? A lot of lyric-less music, such as John Williams and gaming soundtracks. The soundtrack to Stardew Valley is my fave.
- What phobias do you have? Blood and needles.
- Where is your favorite place to eat? Duke of Devon (their Tikka Masala is seriously the bomb diggity).
- Where would you like to travel to?Japan and Ireland.
Courtney, thank you so much for all you do for ASI. We’re so excited to have you with us for many more years to come!